- Modals REV A, REV B, REV C, REV D, REV E, REV P1, REV P2, 00, 01, 02 are they all compatible with each other?
- Yes! They are different board modals, but they are compatible! We will ship you a randomly selected model. Please leave a message if you wish to receive a specific modal, thank you!
- Additional information (Main Controller IC, PCB Label) doesn't match, does it matter ?
- No ! Theses details are here for reference, but the same PCB models can have different components, what matters is PCB number
- Is this PCB compatible with my HDD ?
- We cannot list all HDD models compatible with all PCBs. To find the matching HDD PCB you can unscrew your HDD and find the correct "PCB number". In general a Hard Disk PCB is compatible a whole family of hard drives with different capacities : 20G, 30G, 40G, 60G, 80G, 120G, 160G, 200G, 250G, 300G, 320G, 400G, 500G, 750G, 1TB, 1.5TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB.